Camps - Cost per Player
Total expenses required by player (if participate in all camps and sell 30 gold cards) = $525
Otherwise, thecost per player will vary depending on what they choose to participate in and if they sell gold cards.
Method of Payment for Camps:
- Cashiers check
- Money order
- Debit card
- Credit card
We cannot receive personal checks for camps and participation fees.
Click below to make your payment through PayPal which also processes credit card payments.
Fees per Season - Participation
Total expenses required by player (if player family donates or obtains tax credit donations from others) = $0
Total expenses required by player if does not utilize tax credit option = $400
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: You may pay online at Register My Athlete or if using AZ State Tax Credit, you can pay online at http://www.gilbertschools.net or bring payment (check or cash) to the school’s athletic office.
Each player is responsible for raising $700 for Booster Club/Program Usage. Ultimately our goal is to raise money to support the success of the football program and reduce costs per family and our Tiger families are the key to making this happen.
We are happy to provide 4 options for our families to choose from in order to raise the money:
- Option #1 – a check payable to the Booster Club
- Option #2 - a check payable through the school Tax Credit (can be made by any family wishing to take part in the tax credit program)
- Option #3 – a business sponsorship
- Option #4 – selling Cow Chip Bingo Tickets ($20/ticket)
- Option #5 – donating service hours in the concession stand. Each hour worked is worth $25/hour. A single game shift is considered 4 hours or $100 per game. This will be monitored by the Head Coach and Booster Club.
A family may utilize all five (5) options listed above and split the $700 anyway you would like. Our football program needs the support of all of us to continue to be successful.